Upgrading your home or business to LED lights is a major benefit to you and the environment.
- Efficiency: LED lights use up to 90% less electricity! Since LEDs use only a fraction of the energy of an incandescent light bulb there is a dramatic decrease in power costs.
- Cost: Money and energy saved in maintenance and replacement costs due to the long LED lifespan.
- Durability: Because of the low power usage of LEDs, they are becoming extremely popular for light sources in remote areas that use solar panels.
- Longevity: On average, LED bulbs last 10 times as long as compact fluorescent bulbs, and 133 times longer than typical incandescent bulbs.
- Safety: LED lights generate virtually no heat therefore they are cool to the touch and can be left on for hours without incident or consequence if touched.
Contact Beresford today to find out how we can help you with all of your LED Lighting needs.
[fbvideo link=”https://www.facebook.com/beresfordelectric/videos/1164380153612358/” width=”600″ height=”400″ onlyvideo=”1″]